Hello from Norway!

Hi busters!

I’m a nowegian fellow in my mid thirties. I have a wife, a family, a house and a car. :slight_smile:

I love props and costumes. Star Wars is my main thing and I am a 501st member (stormtrooper). But I’ve always liked Ghostbusters! I remember looking at the action figures in toy stores when I was a kid. I really wanted those toys. But never got 'em. :slight_smile: And really, what’s not to like about Ghostbusters? :slight_smile:

A friend of mine started to build his own proton pack a few months ago. It’s soon finished and it looks great! He made most of the parts himself. Because of him I now consider getting a suit and pack. I cannot let him bust ghosts alone. :slight_smile:

I think I’m choosing a quicker path and start with a premade shell. I’ve been looking at the shell offered on this site. I’m thinking about buying that.

Welcome aboard, Cadger!

The GBFans shell is certainly well worth considering. You should also be able to find a lot of what you’ll need for the Pack and suit here as well. :slight_smile: