Hello everyone,
My name is Brandon, I am 20 years old and I have been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid. It wasn’t until 2010 that I saw a guy in our local Halloween parade dressed as a Ghostbuster complete with a proton pack and light kit. It caught the attention of everyone and blew my mind. WHY HAS THE IDEA OF BEING A GHOSTBUSTER NEVER CROSSED MY MIND??? So I started searching websites and tried finding as much information as I could as to how I could build or obtain my own proton pack. 3 years later, my costume has been coming along piece by piece on a limited budget. Last year was the first time I wore my proton pack (sadly I ended up buying one on eBay b/c I was limited on time) and I was shocked at how much attention I drew everywhere I went. A 5-year old even got her mom to stop me so she could meet “the Ghostbuster man” and it made my night. So, I’ve decided to upgrade my costume as much as I can year by year until I can impress any ghosthead that I run into and I’m sure that I have found the right site to help me reach my goal. I have found all of the information, sources and fellow fans that I’ve come across to be extremely helpful and I promise to share any crazy ideas and/or information I come across. Thank you everybody for a great page like this.