Hello from Wisconsin

Just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself. I’ve been a lurker for awhile, but I have since used this forum more and more lately as I put together my GB uniform for this Halloween as well as 2 comic cons that are coming to my area over the next several months. My goal is to meet Ernie Hudson at these cons.

I have been a fan of Ghostbusters since my parents took me to see it in 1984 at a drive in movie theatre. I have since made my two boys fans of this movie.

I am primarily a 1/6 figure collector and my interests include GB, Marvel and DC, and video games.

I have learned a ton so far from this forum and have spent some coin at GBfans.com putting my costume together. Next up on my list to purchase are some Corcoran 995s.

Cheers.

Jason

Ernie is going to be at Awesome Con Milwaukee in November.

And welcome!

Thanks!

And thats one of the cons I’m going to. About time one comes to my hometown. Wizard Con is coming to Madison next february. Already have my hotel room booked for that one.