Hello, I am Scott White

Hello, I am Scott White and just like you, I love the ghostbusters. I used to watch the 'The Real Ghostbusters" animated series when I was 2-3. Yes, back in the day my parents let me watch tv when i was 3. I was looking at asitecalledfred.com and there was a banner for the TV series set on Amazon. Then I started looking at youtube. com for the show and songs. Then I found the GBfan podcast (which I love podcast) and which brought me to this site.

I am looking forward to meeting new people who love the same thing as me. I would plug my podcast here, but I am a n00b here at this forum, I will save that for another time.

It feels great to be here.

Scott_WhiteAhh :cool:

Scott, welcome to the forums mate! Hope you have fun, there are some great fellas here.. :wink:

Welcome to the boards Scott!

There are some great ladies too. ;p Welcome!

Hear hear! :smiley:

Welcome, Scott! I’m new here, too.

Welcome to GBFans, Smits! Have fun here!

welcome!