Hello Internet!

Representing the Toronto fan base here!

So what about me? From my youngest years I’ve continued to take in as much of the available Ghostbusters media as I could. I used to be both terrified and fascinated with the Boogey Man character from the show, and that episode of the cartoon with the old lady and the haunted house, where Peter’s hair ends up standing on end. I also had a Ghost called Fearsome Flush which was really the strangest toy ever made.

For you Ghostbuster Fans who are also paintballers, I’m working on movie-style costume I intend to wear as a Paintball outfit - I’m sure it will get a few laughs! The marker - A Tippmann A5 - probably won’t be easy to modify to fit the look and I’m mostly focusing on the uniform, but eventually I’ll look into enhancing the cosmetics of the marker (I might actually just start from a fresh marker and go from there). Zombie will never be the same!

I’ll be first in line for the new game once it’s released, as I’m certain most of us will be :slight_smile:

Welcome Whimsy!

welcome! Bogeyman is kinda scary.

Welcome to the forums! :cool:

welcome abroad

Welcome to the site.

Besure to check out the Canada forums: GBFans.com