Hello!.........

Hey everybody - saying hello, doing the introduction thing, as asked… I’m not usually good about keeping up with most forums, but I do try.

Anyway, my name is Lucas, and I’m from Kansas City, MO. I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I was born… in 1985. Not much of a difference in age there, really, with the movie.

I can’t remember how I first stumbled upon this… but I like it. And I’ve got a pic from last Halloween… finally a Ghostbuster again. The last time I was was when I was 7. I’ve got more pics like this, but this is the only one I’ve uploaded so far. So please enjoy! BTW, Egon is my fav.

Welcome aboard! :sigh:

Welcome! Egon is my favorite too I think though it usually depends and shifts between him and Peter, moreso in Real Ghostbusters. :cool: :sigh: They have a lot of great chemistry there.

Looking forward to seeing you around here, Lucas. Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the family. Wipe you feet when you come in…WIPE YOUR FEET!!! : P