Hello!.........

Hi everyone,

My name is Jess and I live in Albuquerque, NM. Some friends and I have been talking about starting a GB crew here in NM and representing the local con all geared up!

So, I am here to learn and participate in the discussions.

I have always been a sci-fi fan since I was very little. As a result, I go to the Cons dressed as a Sandtrooper (former 501st guy) and most recently a Classic BSG Cylon.

I work in the film biz here in NM as a Set Dresser, props and some SPFX Make-Up.

Thanks for letting me participate in your forums!!

Jess

Welcome to gbfans!

I have to say a show i like is based in Albuquerque.

" Say My Name.." :slight_smile:

I would bet I worked on it!

Welcome! I grew up in the NE hights until the 5th grade then later moved back to finish high school at Manzano High. Love the city, just couldn’t make any money there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Awesome! I love it here…I have been really blessed with work too!!!