Hi everyone, I’m not really sure what I should say here. I was pointed to this site by some friends because I just started my first set of gb props. I’m currently working on my ghost trap.
Anyway, hi
Hi everyone, I’m not really sure what I should say here. I was pointed to this site by some friends because I just started my first set of gb props. I’m currently working on my ghost trap.
Anyway, hi
Welcome! What are building your trap from?
welcome to GBFans!
be sure to take lots of progress pictures and start a thread about your trap in the trap section!
Welcome! The trap is always a good prop to start with; look forward to seeing pictures!
I’m making the trap out of the heavy card board they use for the backs of picture frames.
I want it to be pretty light weight, but it will be coated in fibreglass resin. I will start a thread when i take some pics of it ![]()
Welcome to the site Lillie.