Hello..........

Hi,

My name is Matt. I’m 24. I obviously love Ghostbusters. Actually they were the first group and toy line I fell in love with as a child. I have been wanting to do a Ghostbusters cosplay for years now and I think with me nearly out of college I can achieve that dream. I’m from the United States in Alabama. I think the new video game was a great idea to push the series to a new generation. Ray is my favorite buster.

My PS3 name is Stark845

My myspace is: www.myspace.com/spiderdude845

I’m pretty cool and laid back always looking for other fans and friends. How did I find this place? Easy. My friend from Ohio had been pushing me to start the Ghostbuster cosplay (and trying to con me into buying and old firehouse) so I only took one part of her idea and am now going for the costume, lol. Anyways, sorry for rambling. I hope we can all be friends. Cya.

Welcome! Are you the same other matt who is from Valdosta? :walterpeck:

I’m from Russellville.

Welcome Matt.

Another welcome from a mid-twenties gb nerd! Enjoy the site!

You should totally buy a firehouse. Welcome to the site!