Hello!.........

Thought I’d join as I’m looking at getting around to restoring my Kenner Ecto-1, and this seemed like a good place to have a read of!

Welcome aboard, millhouse! :slight_smile:

A good few folks here have restored their Kenner Ecto-1s, or even gone to the next level in customising them… either way you should find plenty of handy tips and tricks for making yours shine again. :slight_smile:

Mine’s in pretty great shape to be honest, but I’d like to disassemble it and whiten it up! This’ll require some new decals, and I think I found a GBfan who has a nice set for sale.

The idea at the moment is to clean up Ecto-1, dust down the Firehouse HQ, and display the Mattel figures around. Still kicking myself for not getting the NECA stuff when I had the chance, but eh, what can you do?

I did however pick up the Hot Wheels 1:18 Ecto-1 (I believe it’s the Heritage model, not the Elite, for $75AU while at work today. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards, millhouse! Good luck on the restore!