Help with Amplified Sound Board

Just got my Amplified Sound Board and hooked up speakers and power supply. I tried using dip switch 3 to test sound but no effect. I used aux in and it worked for sound. But when connecting my wand I still get no sound, power is fine and wand lights up, but no sound. could it be an issue with the memory card. does anyone know the naming convention of the files to replace, so I know what to call them or how they are structured, my memory card can’t be read and I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks

I just received my sound board and I am having the exact same problem. I have made inquiries but not heard back from anyone yet. A new micro mp3 module will be arriving tomorrow from Amazon , cost around $4.00. I will let you know the results.

AJ hooked me up with a link to the files gbfans.com/soundboard.zip This solved my problem

I had a similar issue with older one without an sd card. I ordered a new module and programmer and fixed it the same way.

Double check your microSD by checking the files on your computer.

Also I’d recommend flipping DIP switch #1, not #3 for testing.