Hey new/old guy lol

Hey all Chris from Canada here.

I used you post waaaay back when on the ghostbusters.com website with paranorm and such.

Still a big fan of the movies and hoping number 3 still gets made. Recent ghostbusters nerdings I’ve done was get the real ghostbuster box set. Holy smokes this thing is huge. Found it on amazon for cheap.

Take care

Welcome Back! RGB box set is def worth the money spent isnt it?

It was really cool and silly at the same time. Part of me was like “holy smokes is this ever cheezy”.

I also kind of wished the episodes leaned more towards an adult “scarier” type cartoon.

Welcome back :). I still need to pick up the RGB box as well.

Thanks man.

It was really pricey but well worth it. Cheapest I found it was on Amazon. I’m still on season 1. Each season has five discs with each containing something like 5+ episodes.

Hey just looking at these gb emoticons and theres no Dana Barret. Whats up with that? We got a Walter Peck but no Dana. Weird.

Welcome! No Betty White, either. : )