Hows it going everybody. My name is MJ Ortiz. I hail from New jersey. Ive been a Ghostbusters fan since 3 years old when my cousin introduced me to the thing that would be one of my favorite passion of all time. Growing up it was my favorite movie, game, tv show, etc. It introduced me to comics and the geek lifestyle i live today lol. But 3 and a half years ago I had my first child and he was a boy( thank god!). Well flash forward to today and I have a new generation of GB fan right in front of my eyes. We just started collecting as much GB stuff as we could. The more I looked into it, I found this to be the place that the most people like my self gather. So with all that said hello its nice to introduce myself to everyone and its great to see so many fans like myself!
Welcome MJ Ortiz! I’m Richard aka Spengs, also from Jersey. You may be aware of Ghostbusters NJ, New Jersey’s chapter of Ghostbusters International/Incorporated.
Founding member Bill Malkin is from your area. He’s also on this forum. Other ghostheads and members live throughout the state. Plenty of counties we haven’t sucker…um recruited yet.
I’ve check out the site very cool. Looking forward to getting to interact with so other GB fans especially some that are so close. Also I own a marketing company that does digital print and anything you can think of. So if there’s anything I can do to help let me know. I have to assume that working with you guys would be a lot more fun that what I normally do lol.
That’s great, maybe over time we could keep our marketing more in house. One of our members, Greg, (also on this forum) father owns a print shop. We’ve done basic things. i.e.: business cards, invoices.
Thanks for the kind words about the site. I do what I can to keep the place together, ya know when I’m actually updating it. I hear you, “ghost busting” would be more fun then the real life jobs,