Hey Spokane Ghostbusters

I’ve started working on my uniform over the summer, and just recently joined the community.

My equipment should be ready by the end of Sept, but if you’re having some kind of informal get together at some point, I’d like to come up to meet your group, talk about your franchise, poke around your equipment, etc.

I have non-ghostbusting friends and colleagues up there that I come visit and stay with from time to time, so even if some of you are just available to grab lunch some weekend that would be great. Would be nice to talk to someone about my new hobby without getting the weird looks.

Hey, you are always welcome! Post if you find yourself up this way!

wow, I didn’t think there was anyone in Pullman that was also on this site

Thanks Thumpernicus. BTW, how’s that Ecto ford coming?

Hey Makuta. Up until about a week ago, I think you’d have been right about Pullman residents. How have you liked living in Pullman for the past year? I see you post in a lot of mattel threads. How’s your collection shaping up? Do you have a pack for yourself or any sorts of props?

unfortunately I don’t have the money to make props, getting a job in Pullman when classes are in session and when everyone is back from vacation is practically impossible, I would love to make a proton pack, pke, ect… however my limited amount of money has to go to more important things.

I am happy with my Matty collection, it consists of Egon, Ray, Winston, and peter, I would like to get more figures, but I can be content with what I’ve got for now.

Well, if you can come up with a jumpsuit and patches…I’ll let you ride in the ECTO-1B… =)

Seriously, when it all finished, any fellow Ghostbuster that comes to town will get a free ride! (in the Ecto, I mean)…

Right now I am in the “collecting pieces” stage. I have the lightbars, and various items for the top. I am making the rack out of aluminum bar this Tuesday. I have some handy friends who work in the Fire Dept. maint. shop who will help me get everything wired up. I am looking for a reasonable set of marine speakers so I can blast the siren and some GB tune-age. I still need to locate a local supplier for the “construction tape” stripes, though. The rest of the external logos/designs will be done at a local signage shop. I am so excited about this project. I have no e.t.a. for completing it, but I am shooting for sooner than later… =)

Rookie reporting for duty in Spokane! I’m glad I’m not the only one!

Thump… Jumpsuits and patches are not an issue here! Keep us updated on the progress. I think having an ecto in the region will help with gb interest and activity level.

Hey KuJoe… nice Invader logo.

Thanks man. I have a very special slime blower/proton device I’m making plans for. It’s like nothing you have ever seen! Think Starcraft meets GB. Its gonna be awesome. If I build it I’ll let you guys take a look see. But until then, still working on franchise requirements!

Hey, (if you’re old enough. Sorry if you are/aren’t. The Internets didn’t tell me.) join us at the BABY BAR - 827 West 1st Ave at 8 pm.

I’ll be there!

John at Merlyns said that the Bar is near the Knitting factory and when a show gets out it gets pretty. About 300 people or more come filing out about 10pm right by the bar.

<---- another spokane GB recruit

So, do we wanna show up fashionably late and still be able to impress the crowds of derisive locals?

Thanks for the invite, but I won’t be able to make it because of work.

Too bad, my gear is in mostly presentable condition now too.

Hey, TD! Are ya going to make sure Taylor gets invited? Even if she’s not 21 yet, we will not abandon her!

Had a great time. Took a few photos over at the famous Davenport Hotel and made some staff there smile as well.

Ok, so after being away for awhile, I have finally attached a picture of myself in GB Gear. THe pack of course is intended for halloween only, no way am I gonna wear a good pack out to be destroyed by jealous drunkards! Anyway here it is!

BTW, KuJoe.

I put you on our site. Hope that’s ok. PM me for anything.

Sounds awesome. I cant wait to meet up with you guys in the near future. After I go accross the pond to fight for a bit…

:frowning: