Hi everyone, I just joined the GB fans website, there’s some cool info and intersting stuff here. I’ve been a ghostbusters fan since I was little, and now just seen that the 12" mattel figures came out so I got all crazy over those and have them know plus the 6" that are out also. Can’t wait till the others are released, and I also hope there’s a ghostbusters 3 movie, man that would be SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT. Other than that I am 29 years old and married with 2 boys, one 6 and the other 3 and just livin the american dream., things are going real good right now. happy to be here.
Glad to have you here, Ripgutz! Where in MN are you at? There’s a few of MN guys that are regulars on here.
Like me..
Hello!
St. Cloud area
Sweet! My team is based out of Monticello, and we do the Molitor’s haunted Acre’s haunts every year in Sauk Rapids.
Oh yeah thats real cool, I’ve been to molitors a couple of times, oh and I was always wondering whats the story behind the photo of the ecto-1 at the best buy headquarters in MN.
They were doing a promotion for the video game. Trying to get Best Buy’s executives to do a package promotion with the DVD and the Video Game.
Oh I see, wish i would’ve known that before it happened.
Me too..I missed it, but I hope it makes a return trip at some point.
So krenzy, is there a cool place in the twin cities that sells ghostbusters collectibles or gear?
I’m actually not from the TC area…I live in Southern MN, near Mankato. AJ is your Cities resource guy!
Oh ok, just wonderin I picked up all the stuff on the internet but would like to go hunting once in awhile.
Quick shipping! Lots of people in MN get their items in 2-3 days.
welcome aboard!