I registered here a few weeks ago so that I could do some research for a friend’s groom’s cake that I was working on. After getting a PM from AJ Quick about not posting I thought it was only fair that you guys got to sample the fruits of my lurking. I am pretty pleased with the way the cake came out i hope you enjoy!
Slimer was made completely out of gumpaste (it’s like edible playdoh, but it dries hard). Staypuft’s body has a core of rice crispy treats (to cut down on the weight) but the arms head, hat, and legs are all gumpaste also. There are some skewers and toothpicks hold everything together.
That cake is amazing! It kinda makes me wonder what a recreation of the end of the movie would look like. With Stay Puft climbing up the side of the building and the GB’s crossing the streams. You’ve got some talent!