Hi from France.

I’m Etigo and I live near Paris.

I’m a Ghostbusters fan since 1991. I wanted a proton pack toy from Kenner, but my mom didn’t.

A few years ago, I discovered that it was possible to build our own proton pack, but I didn’t think about creating mine because it takes lots of time and some money too.

I just changed my mind about 2 weeks before halloween 2011. But 2 weeks was too short for making this.

So my goal is to create my own pack before the next halloween.

And that’s how and why I discovered this website…

I just got my khaki and black suits with belts and boots.

I’ll try to upload some pics…

C ya.

Etigo

Sorry for my english…

“He is Etigo!” (I hope you get that reference..) haha… glad to have you here :smiley:

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks Guys.

By the way my uniforms are almost done.

Great. More invaders from Remulak :lol:

Kidding aside, welcome to GBFans.

:slight_smile:

With six years late, Thank you, Fritz!!! :stuck_out_tongue: