Hi, I am a young fan of Ghostbuster, probably not has hard enough than other member and I will probably not be really active unfortunatly but I need to communicate with a member !
So here is my personal presentation:
I am a 20 year old girl ( I almost said 19 because today is my birthday) from Québec, Canada and I am a cosplayer. I really love to watch movie, play game and watch anime. Ghost buster was one of the movie I was watching younger and would still watch it again and again because it is so good. Even tough I am young I love old classic movie like indianna jones, star wars,back to the futur, jurrasic park and many others.
Right now I am studying in tourisme and my team (for my final project) is working to built an event in august for the Gille-Villeneuve museum and we want this year theme to be cinema car :)! So if we can have one Ecto-1 for the exposition it would be great and if we can have enough car to keep the theme we will have a cinema park and we will probably show ghost buster first movie because it is a classic everyone love to see!
So my first goal here is to communicate with fan who own a ecto-1 for a special event ! ( I don’t know how I could take contact if not on this forum)
Please don’t ban me because i won’t be very active in 5 month ;A; I’ll delete my account myself when the time will come
Also I am so sorry if my english is very poor because it’s only my second language
I know there are a few teams based in Canada, and I’m certain some of them will have their own Ghostbusters-themed car (I believe there is one based in Canada that is a 1959 Cadillac, just like the car in the movie).
We have a sub-forum dedicated to those who live in Canada. If you post a topic in that sub-forum detailing your request, that should improve your chances of success.
Visu, bienvenue à bord!
Je sais qu’il ya quelques équipes basées au Canada, et je suis certain que certains d’entre eux ont leur propre voiture Ghostbusters sur le thème (je crois qu’il ya une basée au Canada qui est une Cadillac 1959, tout comme la voiture dans le film) .
Nous avons un sous-forum dédié à ceux qui vivent au Canada. Si vous postez un sujet dans ce sous-forum détaillant votre demande, qui devrait permettre d’améliorer vos chances de succès.