Hook and Ladder 8 funny movie short

There was a short made that played before movies a few years back of the Hook and Ladder 8 firemen humouring the onslaught of ghostbusters fans on a daily basis.

I can’t find that video anywhere…

It had them talking to a vast array of fans from those with professional cosplay costumes to those with vaccum cleaners. It finishes with them telling one guy off for knocking on the door and he turns and “blasts him” by making the noise with his mouth.

It would be great to see that- Especially after visiting the station last week (even though it was closed due to renevations - as was the main reading room of the library!!)

That was actually a Volkswagen online commercial.

That’s the one!

I wanted to show the wife that “Dad, you look like an idiot” moment - Because I exactly that XD

Thanks AJ!

I spent my 30th in NYC for a 3 day stay, We visited the Hook and Ladder 8 first, The “Museum of Art”, The Statue of Liberty, Columb us Circle, Dana/louis/gozer building, Tavern on the green, The public library and Venkman GBII apartment. And a few other places but I went with an agenda…

…aaaand we’d just about forgotten that video. :frowning: