How do!........

Hey all,

It’s been a long time since I posted on a Ghostbusters forum. In fact, it was back when GB.net was still a place (some may remember heslimedme25 over there). Anyway, just thought I come in and reintroduce myself to everyone.

I’ve loved the franchise for as long as I can remember; since I was little I’ve always been drawn back to Ghostbusters 1 & 2, The Real Ghostbusters and Extreme Ghostbusters. And, more recently I’ve been catching up with the IDW comics.

I’ve just started putting together a uniform (just got to get a belt gizmo together) and will eventually put some effort into finally building a pack and other equipment.

-Jason.

Welcome back, Jason! :slight_smile: Those days of Ghostbusters.net seem so long ago now (I was nearly half my current age now when that forum was the go-to place).

Good luck with the uniform build, you should find most… if not all the info you’ll need, here. :slight_smile:

I signed up there thirteen years ago early this month…my GBN profile is now old enough to be a surly teenager. :lol:

Inept Gamer: