How does ebay work and where are the items stored? Is it a place for the sellers to send items to and people purchase online, or do people sell it from their own home. Its my 1st time buying something off ebay, and worried i’ll be scammed. What if the sellers keep the items while you purchase it? Is there anyway they can scam?
Buy from reputable sources, check their feedback (avoid those with excessive negatives) , pay with Paypal to get buyer protection and…if the deal looks too good to be true…it probably is. There are many honest sellers on Ebay
I’d like to add a note that I strongly suspect that “Katelynn” is just a clever spambot rather than a real human, due to some of the other posts made from that account.
Yeah, but is she single?
But.. the post count says its the only post made by that account…
Fixed.
![]()
She’s fixed?
She’s fixed?
Even, better?..?
Whats candy made of?
But.. the post count says its the only post made by that account…
A lot of them I disallowed because they were off topic, or just plain suspicious.
Whats candy made of?
Sugar!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
/me diabetically runs away!!!

I’m more interested in finding out about MAGNETS! HOW DO THEY WORK??
Miracles.
Whats candy made of?
Same stuff boobies are made of…
Same stuff boobies are made of…
