Howdy!.........

Let’s see… I’m 32 years old, and have been a rabid fan since I was what, 9? My first costume I ever made myself was a Ghostbuster… Egon style a la the animated series :sigh: when I was just 11 years old. My fandom never really died down, and I even owned a ambulance/hearse combo for the time with the intent of tricking it out Ecto style… Sadly, circumstances made me abandon that project a few years ago…

However, things are back on track again and I’m once more hunting down a car, and am starting a new, movie accurate costume… and am amassing my items to make a proton pack. I guess I’ve been re-inspired by fellow Ghostbusters enthusiasts I’ve seen recently out here in Denver.

Outside of that, I’m an avid cosplayer, and make costumes and props for various things as a near full time hobby. I suppose, in part, I feel that now my skills are finally decent enough to do my favorite fandom true justice. Anyway, I’m rambling… I might not post a whole lot, I tend to be quiet, but I’ll be lurking often. I’ve seen so much great stuff on here already… I don’t know why I never looked into this before, but better late than never!

Welcome to the site!

Thank you! …I’ve already started building a pack after seeing the plans on the site. grins

hey post a blog about your other costumes n’ such with pics. I and zander yurami have done so.

I might just do so. I have a costume profile over on Cosplay.com that shows a bunch of my other stuff.

http://www.cosplay.com/member/10574/

And last night I built some Ecto Goggles for the heck of doing so!

[url=Private Group Photo & Video Sharing]

welcome–lots of stuff here to inspire you!