Howdy..........

Hello from South Atlanta. A friend of mine turned me on to this site and I’ve had a vested interest in GB ever since I watched the movie (actually remember renting it from the video store). Anyway, I’m in the planning stages for my GB suit and will probably be asking a few questions. Thanks for being here.

Jesse

Welcome to the site Jesse.

Besure to post pictures of your progress!

Just wanted drop in and say hello. I’ve got a bunch of friends who do the GB thing and I’m mainly a Star Wars costumer (TK and all that stuff). This looks interesting and I just want the excuse to buy a pack! :slight_smile:

Anyway, hope to be bustin’ with y’all real soon.

Jesse

welcome! From South Georgia :lol:

Jesse!

Welcome aboard man!

Hal and Mike and I are close to finished on my TK so I’ll be officially joining the Ga Garrison soon!

Hey, Jesse. You know who to call!

Thanks folks.

I appreciate the warm welcomes.

Jesse

welcome!