Hey guys…
So I am basically working on a little fan project if you will… I just purchased new Video Editing Software for my computer (Final Cut Studio 2) and I am doing the tutorials… one of the lessons is on how to create a movie trailer. I can use their footage or use my own, obviously I am choosing to use my own and I would like to do a new ghostbusters trailer for a new movie (one I have been toying with a script for). What I am looking for is good suggestions on movies or perhaps good quality videos on line of the New York City Skyline from an aerial view. <y idea is to take it from a movie perhaps its intro scene but I dont want it to have text on screen (credits etc) so I can open my trailer with that sequence. Also…has anyone here worked with a program called Motion or Perhaps DVD Studio Pro? I want to recreate the logo spyraling that they always do at the beginning with the logo (I have the official font so I can change the words) and I was wondering if someone knew of where I could find a template or something,
Thanks guys