I need help....

Hello everybody!

I´m spanish and my english isn´t good but i hope you can understand me.

I want to start to build a ghost trap using http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/plans/stefan-otto/ but in this plans aren´t measures of reference.

Where can i see the measures in centimeters?

If anyone talks spanish, it would be of great help

Thanks!

Hola a todos!

Soy español y mi ingles no es muy bueno pero espero que podais entenderme.

Quiero construir una trampa de fantasmas usando http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/plans/stefan-otto/ pero en esos panos no hay medidas de referencia.

Donde puedo ver las medidas en centimetros?

Si alguien habla español seria una gran ayuda

Gracias

Those plans do not have any dimensions on them.

You can print them out full scale (100%) and measure them though.

I did just that. That, and Norm’s and Sean’s plans to the side, and I got my traps done. Norm’s and Sean’s plans were in need to get some 3-D view for the trap. Here it is, minus weathering and inside electronics;


And, there is two 8 inch measurements on the first page. You can print the pages out, they are 1:2 scale. Half - scale that is. Just print them on 200% size, check the 8 inch measurement and you should be fine.

I used JT001’s plans: http://www.joseballesteros.com/misc/gb/jt001-trap-templates-v1.pdf They’re just venkman71’s plans in 1:1 scale templates.

All of the plans available have been made using imperial measurements so you’ll have to convert to metric on your own.

Hola y bienvenidos.

El mejor conjunto de planes de uso sería el Venkman71 planes. Son fáciles de seguir y tener todas las medidas que se necesitan.

Espero que esto ayude.

Una vez más la bienvenida y buena suerte.

Hello and welcome.

The best set of plans to use would be the Venkman71 plans. They are easy to follow and have all the measurements you would need.

I hope this helps.

Again welcome and good luck.

found this template: http://www.joseballesteros.com/misc/gb/jt001-trap-templates-v1.pdf

just print it out and use that with whatever material works for you!

Wow, that pdf is awesome guys!!! I’m totally going to use that for my belt trap Im making.