if you could own ANYTHING gb related what would it be?

I’d like to own all the writing material for the film. The paper, the pencils, the typewriters. anything like that. it always fascinated me how in my hand a pencil might be a tool for a stick figure doodle but in a writer’s hand could create a franchise that defines my childhood.

A screen used proton pack and trap including ones from the reboot.

god, yes. ESPECIALLY the reboot ones. personally, I’d get measurements of all the gear, then make repros. That way, I’d have something unique to wear to cons and stuff. Lugging that chonky trap around would be rad.

I’d like a uniform. If I could choose, the GB2 charcoal one, but any would be cool.

There’s an old Aykroyd interview with Howard Stern where he talks about the typewriter they used in his Martha’s Vineyard basement to write GB. It was an old Royal, though the model escapes me.

If I could have anything-- probably the original Brent Boates Mooglie logo painting.

Ecto-1

Any of them.

Ecto-1 and/or Ecto-1A

Honestly, just one of the original ribbon cables would be amazing, just to see how they were built and of what material.

create big social media community for fans

-Prototype proton packs they built before settling on the 84 screen used design. Though these were most likely trashed long ago.

-Dan’s original Ghost Smashers treatment (which is apparently lost)

The giant Stay Puft hat from the deleted scene

The Viggo portrait

Hook and Ladder 8

The painted peanut that scammed Ivan Reitman, and the rest of us, during the Slimer ballroom scene.

The franchise rights…

And then Ecto 1.