Hey, all! It’s been a long time since I’ve shared anything, but I thought I’d correct that since I’ve been doing quite a bit lately. Hope you guys dig!
First up, a Kylie Griffin commission:
Next, a Vigo sketch cover done on the blank IDW issue 10 (it’s already been sold!):
My tribute to Harold Ramis shortly after his passing:
And finally, one more Kylie that I had done, which led to a gentlemen commissioning that more recent one:
Nice stuff. You got a fun art style.
B-Rad
May 24, 2014, 8:36pm
5
those look great. diggin the style you have on them =)
Farah
May 26, 2014, 6:04pm
7
Good work! I Reallly like your artwork.
These are SO f*ing good!
Please, please, with sugar on top, make more!
An RGB Janine would be heavenly….
ghoulishfright:
These are SO f*ing good!
Please, please, with sugar on top, make more!
An RGB Janine would be heavenly….
Ah, I really appreciate that!! Thanks so much! I will indeed!
Great work! Love GB II and XGB.