Indoor Storage in ATL area next September

I was reading around and saw the DC 2010 Suggestions thread.

I lease commerical wharehouse space in the Atlanta area. The closest stuff I have to downtown is about a 45 minute drive. Kinda far, but the set up we have would be great for a staging area, as there is a lot of space. I am sure we could work out something so that yall could have access to a building for a few weeks before and after DC 2010. I would be happy to help out the GB fans in any way that I can.

The spaces I usually have are big enough to fit a tour Bus plus some, all inclosed in a building.

I also have an old Military Humvee that I play with. I am not aginst spray painting it up into a makeshift Ecto. It is completly soft top and the doors come off, so a lot ob folks can ride in it and be seen.

There is plenty of time left, so none of this has to be worked out now, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Good luck with plans.

So, if you don’t mind the drive, and like the idea of extra security, let me know. If you would like a little more info, you can email me at [email protected].

I know this thread is kinda old, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew I am still here and willing. Keep up te good work. Im looking forward to September!

The humvee thing sounds really neat. I was daydreaming about what your humvee might look like on my commute into work this morning. You have the warthog photoshop job in your banner, and it’s got the gun mounted on it. I imagined something like that on your humvee, but more like a combination proton thrower/ slime blower, like in the game, with the cyclotron and slime tank in the truck. It’d be neat.