Interest in a Slavitza Jovan private signing?

I posted about a potential William Atherton signing previously, the interest just wasn’t there i’m afraid. What about Slavitza? would anyone bite on that one? Both of these are on the table, but there is a minimum number of items required to get it done. Either would be a pre-order for photos, or a send in if you have your own item. Post here and let me know.

In order to gain interest in something like this you’re probably going to need to post the number of items needed and how much it will be per item. There’s no reason to not divulge that info.

Oh, I’m not keeping it to myself or anything. But an agreement hasn’t been made on that yet. The initial offer for Slavitza is 100 pieces at $30 each. Atherton is more of a question mark. I countered the 100 pieces, with 50…and they said it was possible, but no sense in negotiating a price if there’s not enough interest in the idea. I would expect it to be in the $40 range for him, though.

Are there 100 people (or 100 pieces really) interested in either of these folks that I can reach? I don’t know.

Neither of them have done a convention in a couple years, but they have done them. Product is out there already, but there are no conventions on the horizon. With a commitment to a significant number of items, I am just trying to get a gauge for interest before I write any checks.

If anyone has further questions, feel free to PM me.

Slavitza signing is a go at $30 each item if I get around 40 pieces spoken for. If you’re interested, PM me.

If Slavtiza goes well, Atherton is next and then hopefully a really big/rare one before the end of the year.

I’m primarily active on the Rebelscum.com Autograph forum, if anyone wants references. I just thought other Ghostheads would be interested in this signing as well.

I’d be interested in both.

I’m interested in Slavitza. Are there any pictures available? If not I can send my own item.

I have 5 or 6 shots available that should print up to 11x14 or a send in is fine as well. we’re getting closer to the number needed to move forward.

In for either/both if they happen!

Great!

If you’re interested in more than one piece, let me know. Otherwise i’ll mark you down for one!

So it’s $30, plus we have to ship our item somewhere right? Can I get a zip code or something so I can figure out how much it will cost to ship a picture?

When is the deadline for getting in on this? I’m contemplating on if I want to send in something to sign.

I may be interested in having a book signed… Would also like to know the deadline. :slight_smile:

And any hints on who the really big name might be?

Sallah

I live in San Diego. I’ll be shipping item to Slavitza’s rep in the UK. If you have your own item, it could be shipped to me. Or I can print a photo in 8x10 or 11x14 for you.

This is interest only at the moment. I need a few more commitments before I give the green light.

Rick Moranis. But it’s a big IF on that one…but I am trying pretty dang hard to make it happen.

I will reconcile all commitments tonight to see where we are at.

Thanks everyone!

Oooh I’m in for sure if it’s Moranis. He’s one who escapes me.