Hey Everyone! My name is Andrew, I live in New York and have been a ghostbusters fan my whole life!! I grew up watching the Films and the cartoons as a child. I always dreamed of having my own Proton pack as a kid…and now as an adult haha. So I am here to hopefully meet some more great GB fans and to get some help starting my Proton Pack project!!!
Welcome aboard, Andrew!
You should be able to find all you’ll need to assemble a Pack, here. ![]()
Welcome. You should be able to find everything you will need in order to make your dream cone true here on this great site. Feel free to ask questions. That’s what we are here for. You will find tons of great and friendly ppl here as well as tons of information on anything and everything ghostbusters related.
Welcome! Ask and read, read, read. This site in an endless volume of information.