Intro..........

Hey everyone, My Name is Cole Rutherford IV. I am a fireman here in natchez MS, I am 22 years old, I have a beautiful wife named Robin, and a wonderful 6 month old baby girl, Selina Grace (We call her grace-ums). Ghostbusters was the first movie i ever remember watching (even though it had been out for a while when i was born) followed shortly after by II. Me and my older brother had all the toys and watched our copies of the movie till we broke them both. I’ve known about your sit for a while now and have visited frequently for years and decided why not join? So i did. Being a fireman i find that i have alot of free time, both at the station (when not training or runnin calls) and in the 48 hours i have off shift, so I have decided to start tinkering with making my own props. So if any of y’all have any tip or advice on obtaining/creating/assembling parts or just wanna chat in general, drop me a line! Oh, and get a fire exinguisher in your homes and vehicles! They REALLY save lives!

Welcome aboard! hands a bunch of smoking traps

Welcome!!

My ex-step dad was a volunteer firefighter in my region! Gave me a real passion towards the profession. I had originally planned on going through college for firefighting and rescue but it’s really hard to get a full time position where I’m from. So I’m finishing up my post Graduate degree in education (Have an honours bachelor of physical and health education) and then planning on teaching, and joining our local Volunteer Firefighters Division!! :slight_smile:

And I’m just starting on the path of prop making as well, and let me just say that if you need to know ANYTHING at all, this is MOST DEFINITELY the place for the answers, and parts!! lol

Good luck!! :slight_smile:

welcome aboard, and congrats on grace-ums! : )