Introducing spandexwondermonkeys mother!

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself, I am 'spandexwondermonkey’s mother! I’vonly just discovered this site & I wanted to say how very very grateful I am for all the lovely comments all of you have posted about my son Sebastian Neale who passed away on 17th May this year. He was always a HUGE Ghostbuster fan & it would make him smile to hear all these kind words (which hopefully he can hear as his Dad & I read them!).

Thank you again soooo much, Jenny xxxx :cool:

welcome Jenny. It was very sad to hear we lost one of our own. Hopefully you guys are doing okay now. :slight_smile:

What??? I must have missed that post (this site is so big) My deepest sympathies–my son is 7 and has some developmental problems and severe asthma, but is ok otherwise. Thank you for sharing your grief with us.