Introduction from Ohio

Hello, I’m Stacey and I’m not so much a Ghostbuster fan as my 7 year old son Ira. He’s the Ghostbuster fan. So joining this site is for him and for when he has Ghostbuster questions that I can’t answer, I can ask you all.

He’s not your average boy. He dressed up as a Ghostbuster for his appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. To him he felt braver in the suit! A year later and he still fits the suit and it will be worn to his next cardiac echo. He’s also taken upon himself to write the Director a letter asking if they’re in the process of making Ghostbusters 3.

Welcome Stacey. I hope you and Ira enjoy being apart of the community!

Welcome from the Southeast Ohio Ghostbusters! Always nice to see folks from the home state! I echo Joe’s statement as I hope you guys enjoy yourselves here.

Welcome Stacey and Ira from me and my team North East Ohio Ghostbusters! where about are you in Ohio?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. We’re from Columbus, moved here from San Diego, CA. From what I’m reading and seeing I’m very glad I found this site.

Welcome Stacey and Ira!!!

Oh ok I used to live around columbus, grove city actually, there will be ghostbusters at wizard world comic con this weekend in columbus, and ghostbuster himself ernie hudson will be there!

Welcome!

Hi Stacey, and hello to Ira especially!

Welcome to the community! Fire away with those questions.

Alex

Welcome to the workshop! Pass me a wrench!