Introduction...

Hi everyone,

As the name kinda suggests, I hail from Sunny Yorkshire. About four days ago, I had the bright idea to build a Ghostbusters costume for a Halloween party that I’m attending next Saturday, and I stumbled across this site whilst researching the bits. You guys have a great resource here; loads of info, and it’s been a great help.

Of course, due to the short time constraint, I’m not going for screen accurate, just as accurate as I can realistically get with the time available.

The last time i built a Ghostbusters costume, I was about 12, for trick or treating; just a boiler suit, and couple of painted black boxes attached to a rucksack, a length of vacuum cleaner hose and a proton gun built from bits glued to a 3-in-1 lantern. It did go down well with the neighbors though, lol.

If anyone is interested, I’ll post some build pictures.