Introduction...

Hello from canada! I only recently became a fan when I decided to make my own pack. Just to see if I could do it. I was surprised to find this website with so many die hard fans and people making packs.it has really help me with ideas for my pack. I’m looking forward to seeing more from this site.

How do I post pictures

The pictures have to be hosted on a site like Photobucket. Once you do, put the url inside img tags. It will look like this:

![image](http://imageshack.us/a/img196/6020/welcomeaboard.jpg)

And show up like this:

:slight_smile:

This is my pack so far

[/URL][/img]

Welcome fellow Canadian. Nice looking pack you got there.

Thanks! It’s not screen accurate but it’s good enough for my purposes. It’s probably just gonna be a display model in my movie room.

Welcome! Good work so far!

Just add a bumper and the thrower and most Joe Normals wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

Great googily moogily! How did I miss a fellow Chatham…ite…

Welcome to the forum, I’m originally from C-Town myself!