Is there any drawback to using GBFans sounds/lights in a Spirit pack?

After years of thinking about it, I’m finally jumping in with a Spirit pack. I looked for the specific Spirit pack lights/sounds kit but I haven’t been able to find it.

Considering that, is there any issue using the sounds/lights found here on the site? These are the specific parts I’m referring to:

Thanks in advance!

You’ll need to do some modifying to make the full size kit work in a spirit pack and the full size thrower light kit likely won’t fit in the spirit thrower. This is what you’re looking for:

If you upgrade the thrower to like a an 80% scaled one, you could make the full size kit work.

If you want something that would possibly be a direct fit, I say possibly because I don’t own one of these kits but I’ve seen others put them in the Spirit packs

The website says that if you place an order after 9/23 they will ship out in mid october so keep that in mind

Thanks for the callout on those points. I wish I could order the Spirit mods but I don’t see these up for sale on his eBay site or anywhere else currently :frowning:

Doug was recently hospitalized, which had a knock-on effect with his workshop. He may’ve stopped offering stuff for the moment to allow himself to ease back into things.

Hopefully he’ll start offering his Spirit kits again soon.

Oh no, I hope he is recovering well. I think I’ll wait on the lights then because his kits looked amazing.