It's ok, you can admit it to us.

I’m just curious. I found the following on textsfromlastnight.com and immediately wondered if it was someone on here.

i saw that too. wich i knew what the whole story was. lol

Probably some guy recovering from Halloween (Rubies costume?), waking up with a hangover in the shower.

…It was me…

You’re a damned dirty liar.

Area code 724 is an area code in western and southwestern Pennsylvania, including the outer suburbs of Pittsburgh.

Lol you took me for a serious? Honestly though I wouldn’t be suprised if something like that did happen and I was somehow involed…maybe it was Bo?

I doubt Bo has the motor skills or mental capacity for texting.

It’s not as hard as moderating a website. or so I’ve heard.

To the OP.. one of the best websites I have seen in a while- PMSL.

Glad to help out. And yes, I can attest that is is updated continually throughout the day. (Sometimes I get bored at work…)