J.E. here......

Hello folks.

I was sent an invitation from here to join. Well, I’m not one to turn something like that down.

I’ve been a casual fan of the GBs since I was little. I never watched the original film that much when was a kid because it sacred me when it first came out, but I was really into the Real GBs and GB 2.(Of course, I came to love the first film when I got older)

I’m looking forward to the new GB game, though I’m going to have to go with Wii version, cause that’s all I’ve got!

I’m not one to post often, but I still like checking out the discussions. I’m sure it’s going to be interseting around here once the game comes out!

Hey man, welcome. When the game comes out, im definetly buying it for the wii. I think it will be a little more fun to play on that system!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya! :smiley: :cool:

Hey JE. Thanks for signing up.

I really wished I had a Wii. I think that is gonna be the best platform for gameplay.

Welcome! I’m getting it for the Wii, too–should be fun!