I have seen something that is a true abomination. Normally I don’t watch the X Factor
as it is Feckin’ rubbish but I thought I would as Jedward were covering
Ghostbusters. OMG! If I EVER saw them in the street, I would kick their heads in
for tarnishing the holy song! It was the worst cover I have ever heard.
I had to scrub my eyes and ears out with soap!
Here is the evidence:
VIDEO
It was not the best.
I’ll leave it at that.
On a sidenote- It did make me want a GB2 suit even more badly…
koko:
You have issues.
The only ISSUE I have, as you put it, is a classic and great song is being ruined by two
talentless idiots. I have seen better cover versions done on the song by
groups that are pretty bad but have loads more talent than these two.
koko:
You have issues.
The only ISSUE I have, as you put it, is a classic and great song is being ruined by two
talentless idiots. I have seen better cover versions done on the song by
groups that are pretty bad but have loads more talent than these two.
Don’t let it bother you.
In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? At least it got GB out ot a modern audience.
MrPlow
December 16, 2009, 9:40pm
7
Got to agree with Davey, My 7 year old is a massive GB fan and he loved it. The Monday after the show I took him into school and a group of boys were singing it in the playground. I mentioned it to my son and he said they were only singing it because jedward sang it. He’s really protective over GB…
The more publicity the better.
kingpin
December 17, 2009, 1:24am
8
Not in every instance, some times there’s just bad publicity, and this was one of those times.
Davey_C
December 18, 2009, 2:44pm
10
shodanmark:
Indeed.
This is NOT good.
Eh? Guys. Relax. Seriously.