Just another new recruit here....

Hey fellow GB fans, I registered for this forum a while back but I havent got back around to it until recently.

Basically, I am a MASSIVE Ghostbusters fan. I was born in 1984, and it was the first movie I ever saw, and I had it on tape in 1986, and I would watch it just about every day, and had the entire movie memorized, even though I didnt know what half the words meant!

I am also a big fan of the cartoons, and I have collected. and still collect alot of GB memorabilia.

I basically just found this site while searching for some cool forums to join.

I am still somewhat new to the internet world, I just got a computer a couple years ago, so I am still learning things, but hey, “better late than never!”

But yeah, nice to be aboard! :grin:

PS- One of my dreams is to star in Ghostbusters 3, and I even wrote the script and attempted drawing the storyboards back in 1997…but I never quite finished, lol.

Welcome! You can always be part of a fan film…

Howdy!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yeah, a fan film would be cool, but I just dont know any filmmakers.

Where abouts are you located? I may have a GB film in the works in the future.

Lawrence

I live in Oklahoma City, which is basically smack dab in the middle of the United States.

Not much happens here. : (

I reccomend you check out Central OK Ghostbusters

Welcome to the site.