KENNER RGB TOYS / VHS TAPES (Does anyone carre about these?)

Hey everybody!

I’m moving and have gone through some of my Kenner collection. I have a few things I want to sell. I figured I do a pass on here before trying my luck with eBay.

I have:

Ecto-1A (Like new with stickers applied in open box)

Ecto-2 (2nd Release Packaging MISB)

Ecto-Bomber (Foreign Package “Ecto-Bussi”) MISB

Water Zapper (Like new in open box)

RGB VHS Tapes:

The Bird of Kildarby and Other Stories (Open in orignal sleeve)

The Revenge of Murray the Mantis and Other Stories (Open in orignal sleeve)

Venkman’s Ghost Reppellers (Open in orignal sleeve)

Ghostfight at the OK Corral (Library plastic box only)

A Fright at the Opera (library platic box with orignal box inside)

Knock Knock (Factory Sealed)

Play Them Ragtime Boos (Open in orignal sleeve)

I don’t have any set prices. I know what some of the stuff is going for on eBay or Action Toys and some of the other sites but if theres something you want, please PM me with an offer. I’d rather sell it on here :slight_smile:

I’ll add pictures ASAP

Thanks!!

-LoLo

I forgot had a few more items, Matty’s Slime Blower Ray, Terror Trash Ghost and some fast-food kids meal toys

PM sent

PM Sent