Ladies and Gentleman...

**Hey Hey! Welcome, and as for myself, This will be my first post here.

My name is Randy and have been a huge GB fan since Day 1.

if anyone else remembers me, i used to be on Gb net a looong time ago ('99 Represent!) under bigpapi428 (I was in high school then with alot of free time, i really don’t know what was going on with that user name O.o

anywho, i am into playing Wow now, with tons of Friends and Family so i get to talk to everyone on a daily basis.

and no i’m not so into it that i donlt get out at all, i only play for an hour or two max when i’m not working ( 2 jobs, cause i went crazy and bought a house)

ummm…if anyone else plays Wow, look me up on the Boulderfist Server, under Rmplstlskin (Gnome Warlock lvl 80)

Happy Posting to all! I look frward to all the great GB Swag getting set t ocome out in 09! :boogieman: **

Welcome back bigpapi! Do you still have your RGB proton pack? :smiley:

Welcome! Yes houses cna be apain. My stationary tub flooded when the trap came loose, and I found out the floor was dryrotted a looooong time age. But, I found some PVC traps lying around, and made ecto-goggles, so it wasn’t all bad. : )

Welcome Back!