Leg Hose Question

I apologize if this was already posted but I didn’t see anything when I did a search for it.

I’m just curious what the leg hoses are attached to on the belt? I know you need the nozzle that sews onto the leg but where does it go from there? I’ve seen pictures of it simply attached to a key fob on the belt. Like I said, just looking for some clarification.

Thanks!

In the movies it was simply tucked into the belt. This isn’t particularly convenient when at cons or when suiting up in general. Tyger produces the key fob you are on about and it is a great little piece. Most people I know go for the fob option as it works amazingly well

Awesome, Thank You!

As an option to the belt fob, I use the shock absorber body from a Tamiya TLT truck kit. I shove the shaft end of the body into the hose and thrad a split ring through the cap and attach it to a belt fob strap. Works well and was free with stuff I had laying around.

You’re welcome!!