Lego batmobile from scratch

I didn’t know where to put this so I hope its in the right spot.

I have been looking into making myself a Keaton Batmobile once we get back to the states in 4 years or so. In my searches on the internet I found people who made custom versions of the 89 batmobile out of legos. I can vividly remember trying to make one of these as a kid after seeing the film but as most of our childish endeavors go, it failed miserably. That being said, I raided my son’s black legos (and bought a bucket more at a lego store) to try my hand at it again.

Please feel free to give any comment you wish. Enjoy. Alex.

Wow! That’s all I can say about that. Very cool.

Thanks. I know it’s not GB related but I wanted to share this with people but don’t post on many other forums these days. I hope you guys don’t think this pretentious of me. :slight_smile:

Dude that thing is sick!!! Great job!!!

Very nice! Keep up the great work.

After some consideration I’ve decided to move this to the Fan Props section, as the Fan Art section really is for Ghostbusters-related fan art.

Holy tiny bricks, Batman! This is beyond cool! I have to say, personally, that’s my favorite Batmobile and you did a, excellent making it! Well done!

Well…I can’t seem to leave things alone. I made the first attempt from memory THEN I looked up shots and realized I did a few things wrong so I basically tore the whole thing apart and re did it. I even made the rear wheel wells bigger for larger tires in the future. Enjoy.