Hello All!
My name is Jeremy and I have been a GB fan since as long as I can remember, (sound kinda aaish but its true!)
I started my pack my freshman year using gbprops.com as a reference, and now in college am bound and determined to finish it. I’m at K-State going pre physcians assistant ,21 with a 7 1/2 month old baby girl, I’m pretty sure you’ll see her here soon on my avatar pic. I’m also an Resident assistant in charge of 64 apts in family housing, a FF/EMT and an Army ROTC cadet with a big love for GB, TMNT and super nitendo of course! I try to make time for my hobby but so far it takes up a lot of time in my head, I woke up one morning and right off told my wife exactly how to make a pack step by step including bucks. That’s where my finished pack lives for now in my head, just short on space and time, but after that I’ll attempt others. But been here for years dropping in now an then and still learning everyday and love talking shop, wether vac forming or using mdf with bondo I’m just trying to make it all work. All the help here is great, and thanks to all who make this possible, you guys rock and this world wouldnt’ be the same without gbfans!
Lobos out!