Logo/ Name Patch Variations?

Hey all.

I’m currently exploring options for a new uniform I have in mind, and I wanted to check in and see what options I have in regards to the logo patch.

I seem to recall someone offering a “black logo patch” at one point in time… perhaps I’m just dreaming though…???

I know of a few others:

AZ GBs

Sold: No

Relevant Link: Arizona Ghostbusters Custom Logo Embroidered Shoulder Patch - Uniforms - GBFans.com

User: jettajeffro

Flaming Ghost/ GB Prop Archive

Sold: Yes

Relevant Link: GBFans.com

User: hawaiiangb

It has been suggested by a few people on here that Katarra8 on ebay could possibly be a source for modified No Ghost patches.

http://myworld.ebay.com/katarra8/

They already offer custom name tag patches:

mike1860 has also found his own supplier of custom name patches.

We only get our name patches from Katarra. We agreed not to reveal the source of our custom arm patches to keep them from being inundated with requests. Like with our custom t-shirts, it’s a small local business that does them for us solely because of our non-profit charity work in the community. If we ever attempted to sell them for profit they would stop working with us. Alot of businesses declined to do them for us so it took alot of footwork to find a place but it paid off.

Katarra has claimed to be able to do custom work so they may be a possible source for a custom logo patch, otherwise I would suggest your local mom and pop shop.

Sorry we can’t be of more help.

Thanks for the info, Jettajeffro.

I have sent an email to Katarra to check on the chances of getting a black logo patch at a good price. I’ll let you guys know how that turns out.

for 1-offs, you might want to check local stores that makes embroidery on hat and shirts.

There might also be some places online for this.

However, 1-offs are generally pretty highly priced.

if its a similar logo with different colours, then it should be easy to do for katarra. tell us how it goes.

I forgot to mention that marsupial. We had to pay a set up fee plus meet a minimum order.

I got a reply back from Katarra…

YES! She does make specialized patches on request.

The reply I got was from someone responding on her behalf. Apparently she is in the middle of a move and has temporarily closed her store until she has settled down and regained total access to a computer.

No word on a possible cost increase, but I’ll keep you all posted.

“specialized” patches?

specific color is one thing, but when they say specialized patches I wonder if we can have a different design…?

The actual wording in the email was “does create custom patches.”

Now this of course is in response to my question about color change requests…

Beyond that is pure speculation. My guess would be colors changes purely.