Long time listener, first time caller

Greetings from New Jersey,

Always wanted to use that header somewhere. My name is Vince; No relation to Clortho. Been a long time fan of the Ghostbusters franchise and have come across this site/board but never signed up until today.

I have been setting myself up for one last costume that’ll last until I retire Halloween and that is to come full circle and get together my own Ghostbusters get-up. I have oooed, ahhhed, and marveled at the commitment of all fans alike that take pride in their Ghostbusters uniforms.

It’s taken some time but I managed to budge my wife into letting me have a proton pack despite taking up the space lol

Now, I have my pack. It’s really simple, basic. Nowhere near screen accurate or sleek. However, it is a great starter pack as I’ve affectionately started to call it my “Mark 1”. I’ll post in the pack board as I’m going off the introduction here.

Wanted to leave a line, say Hi, and I’ll catch you on the boards!

image