Looking for a good GBII picture for my phone!!!

Trying to find a good picture to put as a wallpaper for my Android phone. Thanks!

Of anything in particular or is this GB2 screencap ok?

image

You might try looking through the GB2 section: http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters-2/

Well… I found many good logo pictures, but i need more them just on a black or white background…

…

So you’re looking for a logo but not just a logo?

Yes, I’m looking for the logo, but not just on a black or white background,like the one in my avatar..

I assume you mean your Profile Picture as you have no avatar.

What kind of background are you looking for?

Something hot…

Not really sure..

image

Ok, how about this:

image

It needs to be like another 20% cool, Jack.

Seriously.

Some caution striping would really spruce it up…

image

I hope you don’t mind, Jack, but I made some… improvements on your previous design. Hope this is to your liking, Deadman!

dude leyk nobognon dat shite is sports

image

Ah! Thank you for this! There is so much on this site and I love it. My iPhone is going to have a whole lot more amazing pictures on it now :cool: