Looking for Exoray Pack & Gun Light Kit Tutorial

Anyone know where I can find documentation on the Exoray Pack & Gun Light Kits.

I am looking for a list of all the parts, assembly instructions and how to use it.

Thanks ahead of time,

-Dana Powers

Might be better to ask this in the Wanted section, bro: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewforum.php?f=30

http://www.exoray.com/gunwandkit.htm

Maybe that helps

You’re a big help as always

Thanks, I appreciate that; I try my best. I was directing him to the Wanted forum because he was asking for something he Wants, but since he found what he was looking for (hopefully) then this thread could’ve ended without your snide remark.

But hey if you want to de-rail his thread, by all means - continue. :cool:

The proton pack thread seems like an appropriate place for proton pack help to me. I find it funny that you welcome new members with snide remarks of your own. You have nothing better to do then tell people to use the search function? With all the energy you have scouring this board for people to talk down to you could just as well leave them be or give them the answer.

This thread is in the correct location.

Nicely put. See this happening too often.

Thanks guys. Just what I was looking for.

EDIT: Dur… saw the link was posted already.

hey fellas, been a long time since i’ve been on here, i bought one of exorays wand and pack light kits back in 2007 and i just got my old pack out and was rebuilding it and transferring the gun board to a new gun and was looking for the original connection instructions and tutorial. the original website is long gone and was hoping someone in the forum still had the paper instructions or maybe a diagram? any help would be a ppreciated.

How about this? Wand/Gun Instructions

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I’ve been looking for, is been driving me nuts looking for those diagrams :grinning_face::+1: