Looking for GBs for Walk Now for Autism Speaks event

If you are in or near the Jacksonville area, or near enough where you are willing to travel for a day, I am looking for as many Ghostbusters as possible to participate in a walk for autism research. It is called Walk Now for Autism Speaks and I have teamed up with a local business called the Little Gym of Orange Park to create a team called the Little Gym Ghostbusters. As I said, I am in need of more Ghostbusters to join us. If you can’t join our team but would like to donate, we would greatly appreciate that also. You can check our page out at http://www.walknorforautismspeaks.org/jacksonville/littlegymghostbusters. The site will only accept a $20 minimum donation but if you want to donate less than that, let me know and you can send it to me through PayPal and I’ll add it to a collection I am collecting to add all at once.